Would you like me to facilitate a professional workshop?
Train (pre-)professionals who (will) work with children, parents and families?
Lecture in a graduate seminar?
Speak at a conference?
Whether the audience is teachers or other educators, coaches, health professionals, counselors or therapists), workshops are available with a focus on building professional skills to support clients, customers, patients and other stakeholders raise sexually intelligent kids.
Topics for consideration
- Sexual Intelligence: Defining sexual values to support kids and families
- Helping parents raise sexually intelligent pre-schoolers
- Helping parents raise sexually intelligent early elementary aged kids
- Helping parents raise sexually intelligent middle schoolers
- Helping parents raise sexually intelligent teens
- Teaching consent, healthy relationships, and negotiating what you want
- Gender, sexuality & biology: Helping kids navigate gender roles, sexual attraction & expression.
- Raising sexually intelligent kids in a media saturated world: Hypersexualization and kids
- Building Porn Literacy: Raising sexually intelligent kids in the www.xxx.com era
- Building Social Media Literacy: Sexual Intelligence despite (and with) Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Get in touch and we can tailor a program to meet your needs or the needs of your group. Contact info[at]sexplainer.com